Radware Peer Director

Roy Hooper rhooper at cyberus.ca
Fri Aug 23 19:17:17 UTC 2002

Does anyone have real world experience with the Radware peer director?  Does
it really provide any benefit that can't be obtained by tuning BGP
periodically?

I am not sure I trust an application or hardware product to touch my router
configurations for me.  My experiences with products that change
configuration of other applications or products so far have been negative,
as they tend to need to make assumptions.

I only became aware of Radware's products today when a sales person with
Sprint brought them up.  I presume their motive was for money-making, but
would be glad to hear that there is some real valid reason to look into such
a class of products if they can indeed provide significant benefits.

TIA,
Roy

--
Roy Hooper