IETF SMTP Working Group Proposal at smtpng.org

Vivien M. vivienm at dyndns.org
Wed Aug 21 23:22:33 UTC 2002

Well, that's nice... until their dynamic DNS gets promptly killed (if
they got it from us or someone responsible - I can't speak for everyone
in this industry), at which point they're back at square one with all
their email gone.

A lot of people seem to think that dynamic DNS services are a way to
cover up abuse (eg: spam, warez, etc); they're not, as a decent amount
of spammers have found out the hard way.

Vivien
--
Vivien M.
vivienm at dyndns.org