Eliminating physical colocation (was Re: Shared facilities)

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Wed Aug 21 21:30:06 UTC 2002

These places do not have cameras and evidence that point to malicious
intent to destroy your network?

I'm sorry but that would make me just about irate, and definitely insist
on moving the equipment ASAP. I don't plan on paying for colo facilities
that I have any doubt in the integrity of the people with access to the
facility.

(Similar Disclaimer: I've never met a union worker that wanted to do more
for the customer, than for themselves. Their blatant apathy can be a
detriment to real work in times of emergencies.)