FC: RIAA presses Verizon for name of peer-to-peer subscriber (was: Verision being sued?)

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Wed Aug 21 19:12:33 UTC 2002

Here is the complaint :

http://www.eff.org/Infra/riaa_v_verizon_complaint.pdf

Marshall

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/