your mail

David Diaz davediaz at smoton.net
Tue Aug 20 19:10:22 UTC 2002

There is no perfect location.  Any common location has a certain
level of insecurity.  Im sure u could sneak in a squeeze bottle and
spray equipment also.  The point is, it is a relatively secure
location, short of building your own facility or blding and manning
it.

Even many military installations are open to social engineering.
Paul is absolutely right, as a good engineer and customer, put your
suggestions in the suggestion box.  Or access one of their people on
the list.  I think Bill Norton is easy to reach by email and so is
their CTO.

Dave

--

David Diaz