ASN registry?

Michael Hallgren m.hallgren at free.fr
Mon Aug 19 20:01:29 UTC 2002

[...]
> > the lower range controlled by ARIN. No idea why ARIN doesn't have a
> record
> > for it...they only carry records for ASN 16779, which is Telstra-USA.
> >
> > Andy
> >
> I noticed that as well. But a quick google shows that Telstra is most
> definitely AS1221. Maybe they forgot to renew one of their AS Numbers?

aut-num              AS1221, inverse
as-name              ASN-TELSTRA
descr                Telstra Pty Ltd
descr                Locked Bag No. 5744
descr                GPO, Canberra, ACT, 2601
country              AU
admin-c              GH105-AP, inverse
tech-c               DW187-AP, inverse
remarks              AS assigned by the former InterNIC
mnt-by               MAINT-AS1221, inverse
changed              hostmaster at apnic.net 20000131
source               APNIC

mh