95th percentile

Barb Dijker barb at netrack.net
Mon Aug 19 19:03:02 UTC 2002

I have a home grown program that gives 95th percentile from mrtg data
files... and can display it on the mrtg page as an odometer (using fly) or
text for a monthly report.  Because of mrtg data reduction, it isn't exact
(weighted on the most recent three days), but it does its best to
compensate for that.

...Barb