$400 million network upgrade for the Pentagon

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Wed Aug 14 20:09:18 UTC 2002

As I recall and definitely don't quote me on this:) but there are also
grids of wires in the walls which release broadspectrum noise electronic
noise for jamming small transmitters.  But only in certain rooms.  It
also strikes me that the pentagon is not going to have many interesting
conversations in there not nearly as interesting as some other locations
I won't list here.

Scott