Microslosh vision of the future

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Aug 12 16:35:12 UTC 2002

> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:23:05 -0400
> From: William Warren <hescominsoon at adelphia.net>
>

> a little bit of humor never hurt anything..not even nanog will be
> destroyed..

How about <nanog-offtopic at lists.blank.org>?

Wasn't this set up for this very purpose?

> Sam Hayes Merritt, III wrote:

> > does this belong on nanog?

> >   On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, William Warren wrote:

> > >  Microsoft has shown itself time and time again it thinks it can
> > >  get away with something like that and going by Microsoft's past
> > >  behaviors....do not be surprised to see Microsoft try this exact
> > >  scheme later on down
> > >  [...snip rest of rhetoric...]

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
ignorance or stupidity.

Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers

You can have it done good, fast, or cheap -- pick any two.