Microslosh vision of the future

Stephen Sprunk ssprunk at cisco.com
Mon Aug 12 13:49:48 UTC 2002

Thus spake "Alif The Terrible" <measl at mfn.org>
> On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, gg wrote:
> >
> > Guess my home P.C. will no longer be an intel platform......hello mighty
SPARC

> I guess you didn't actually read this, did you?  It makes no difference what
> you use at home, if that machine can't talk to the rest of the world.

1. There will be CPU vendors that won't require Palladium-signed code
2. There will be OSes that won't require Palladium-signed code
3. There will be applications that won't require Palladium-signed code
4. There will be IETF protocols that won't require Palladium-signed code
5. The Net will not require Palladium-signed code

and most importantly:

6. This article is completely incorrect on how Palladium will work.