Microslosh vision of the future

William Warren hescominsoon at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 12 13:38:47 UTC 2002

Microsoft has shown itself time and time again it thinks it can get away
with something like that and going by Microsoft's past behaviors....do
not be surprised to see Microsoft try this exact scheme later on down
the road...as it builds support with many other monopolistic
parties(mainly the RIAA and MPAA..i will not touch on them directly
here) to eliminate any and all competition.

<grin> who knows..maybe we will "get lucky" and the Big Brother computer
system of revelations will be a microsoft product and therefore will be
easily hacked?

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.