Microslosh vision of the future

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Mon Aug 12 03:43:53 UTC 2002

Well, I may be a wet blanket to the chip houses, but how much speed DO you
actually need? Any REAL reason to abandon the present working architecture?
I don't personally think so, a 2 gig box is plenty fast for anything we
have now, so why don't we just vote with our feet? DON'T buy this crap, the
CPU or the OS...and let them stew in their own misfortune. We made Intel
back down on the PSN issue with exactly those tactics...

I'll go back to my old SGI Indy if necessary...heh..