your mail

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Aug 9 13:22:58 UTC 2002

Once upon a time, JC Dill <nanog at vo.cnchost.com> said:
> On 02:42 PM 8/8/02, Scott Granados wrote:
>  >
>  >Do people really almost get fired for what they write here?
>
> Sometimes, it's not "almost".  Just 3 months ago:
>
> <http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/2002-05/msg00208.html>

Which was followed up with:

<http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/2002-05/msg00219.html>

and I don't see any further discussion on that particular topic (I'll
make the same disclaimer as the sender of the second message: I don't
know one way or the other what might have happened or not happened or
which sender is correct).  Any other references to this kind of thing
happening?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>