your mail

Ukyo Kuonji kawaii_iinazuke at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:36:02 UTC 2002

Sorry, but there are valid reasons for posting anonymously.  As one person
that almost got fired from a company for expressing what was clearly marked
as his own opinion to this list, I can attest to this.  Some employers are
concerned that you post during working hours, some are concerned that you
use a work address, some are concerned that anything you say, no matter what
email you use, will be considered as representations of the company's
direction, even if it is clearly marked as not.

I like helping and sharing my opinions, but I'm not willing to loose my job
over it.

UK