Fw: ticket tracking

Gerardo A. Gregory ggregory at affinitas.net
Thu Aug 8 16:11:54 UTC 2002

For those who have sent replies (off-list) regarding the WebTTS changes we
have made (Postgres porting, North Star queries, etc.) to the Perl script.
I will be setting up an FTP directory today or tomorrow (time is the key
here) and providing the address for all those interested (or have shown
interest).

I guess asking for e-mail's was not the smartest thing (then again it was
2am when I initialy wrote the e-mail and was not at the top of my thinking
game), since the first thing I found this morning was a vast number of
replies to this offer.  I could not keep up individually.

I will post the Address as soon as I get it up, and out there.

Gerardo Gregory