Network inventory and configuration tracking tools

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 8 05:17:31 UTC 2002

Hello Sean -

Could I suggest you add Nets to the list you show below?

Nets is commercial software (from the same people who wrote the Radiator
radius server), and like Radiator is delivered in source code form.
There is complete support for extending the existing set of objects and
documented API's for adding functionality.

Nets is written in Perl and runs on pretty much any platform and any SQL
database.

Here is the URL if you are interested:

	http://www.open.com.au/nets

regards