signature

William Warren hescominsoon at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 7 22:28:14 UTC 2002

After many on and off list responses my signature stays....For anyone
who believes that professing my faith is self-serving..then i agree.  If
you want to know why ask me off list.  Let's focus on the task at hand
and not make such a fuss over a sig.
Ironically my impetus comes from an off list response and i quote,"

As an avid athiest

and his sig has been in place for over 4 years..and is much larger than
mine....(around 20+ lines)
My sig is now 4 lines.

William Warren
Faithwalk.org

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.
My "foundation" verse: Isiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.