C&W Direction

James Ferris jwftcu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:19:55 UTC 2002

Has anyone heard what is going to happen with Cable and Wireless' services?  I have service both IP and dedicated voice through C&W and it was my understanding that they were going to divest the voice portion and maintain/grow their IP related business.  I cannot get a definitive answer from anyone over at C&W as to when I need to move my dedicated voice traffic to another carrier.  I still have six months left on my contract but I'd like to do it as soon as possible just to make sure I'm covered - as well as my job.

Is anyone going through this same scenario?