MAE ATM

David Diaz davediaz at smoton.net
Thu Aug 1 01:24:13 UTC 2002

I almost forgot about those netedge boxes, seems the one we had in DC
was about as reliable as a microwave with tin foil in it.  I cant
remember how many times it or a card had been replaced.

Is anyone out there still using them?  I do have fond memories of
fddi, about the only truly stable card on a grf if there was such a
thing.

Dave