CIA Warns of Chinese Plans for Cyber-Attacks on U.S.

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Fri Apr 26 02:19:56 UTC 2002

You know, "we" all my be the first to see and understand that such a attack
is in progress...attacks against critical targets can come from anywhere
with distributed computing. Even IF we detected it happening, the question
is, who would you tell, and more importantly, "do you trust YOUR
government" with that information? With whats gone on to neutralize the
Constitution since 9.11, its hard to say just who IS the enemy. I know the
whole process of turning the US into a police-state is un-nerving to say
the least. But I digress....
That whole article thats in the LA times is a rehash of the article that
was on C4I.org back when the US spy plane was held in China. Interesting to
see some reporter dug it up and made it frontpage again. Why?