Announcement: IRRToolSet version 4.7.2 released.

Katie Petrusha katie at ripe.net
Thu Apr 25 15:49:10 UTC 2002

[ Apologies for duplicate mails ]

Dear collegues,

We are pleased to announce the release of Version 4.7.2 of
the IRRToolSet, formerly known as RAToolSet.

Changes:

- aoe is back and working, RPSL compliant
- several bugfixes in roe/RtConfig/prpath have been made

You can download this release by anonymous FTP from the following URL:

ftp://ftp.ripe.net/tools/IRRToolSet/IRRToolSet-4.7.2.tar.gz

You may also want to check IRRToolSet page:

http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/irrtoolset/index.html

The mailing list archive is available here:

http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mail-archives/irrtoolset/index.html

We want to thank everyone participated in testing and sending us suggestions
and bug reports. We appreciate your help and feedback.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact katie at ripe.net.

--
Kind regards,
Katie Petrusha