NANOG 25 and Diamond Aircraft (warning! non-operational content)

Joe Abley jabley at automagic.org
Sun Apr 21 05:08:23 UTC 2002

For those private pilots planning to attend the meeting in Richmond
Hill, Diamond Aircraft are located about two hours (drive) away at CYXU.
The popular DA20-C1 two-seat trainer is manufactured on the field, as is
the new four-place DA40-180 which has received some glowing reviews
recently (see http://www.diamondair.com/ for pretty pictures).

If there's any interest in a tour of the facilities, I can give them a
call and try to set something up. Note that I have no connection to
Diamond other than the fact that I fly from CYXU and think that their
planes are cool.

Joe