Réf. : anyone using teleglobe?

Marc Rapoport m.rapoport at completel.fr
Thu Apr 18 10:06:18 UTC 2002

We have been using their transit for 2 years in France.
We are currently upgrading from a DS3 to an OC3 port.

Their connectivity is really good generally speaking,
the main weakness (in Europe) being E-Bone connectivity.
(That might solve when KPN & E-Bone will merge their networks soon,though).
Another issue, they do not implement communities for BGP TE  yet.

Remembering the recent Genuity thread about having to manually register
your prefixes ,
you don't have this kind of hassle with them, they use IRR information to
build their filters.
To comment a previous answer, they are a subsidiary of the incumbent Bell
Canada,
so an imminent bankruptcy is very unlikely.

     Marc.