Measurement of colo temp and rh

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Mon Apr 15 11:22:12 UTC 2002

At the Scottsdale NANOG Spring 2001 I asked for volunteers to install
temperature and humidity data loggers in their colocation facilities.
I wanted to determine what are "typical" colocation enviromental
conditions.  I was tired of people asserting all sorts of numbers
as the required conditions for a colocation facility.

Although I haven't received all the data loggers back (if you have
one I still want it back), I have posted the data I collected on
my personal web site.

http://www.donelan.com/

The sample is too small to be useful, but it is data.