genuity - any good?

Eric Whitehill eric at botbay.net
Fri Apr 12 15:08:35 UTC 2002

The company I work for has an OC-3 from them and it provides pretty good
transit.  Every time we've had to deal with their NOC guys (which is not
very often) they've been really good about handling whatever issue we may
have.

Off the top of my head, I can't recall the last time we had an outage on
their circut due to an issue on their end.

-Eric