genuity - any good?

Anthony D Cennami acennami at netscape.net
Thu Apr 11 23:37:21 UTC 2002

My company has been utilizing multiple DS3 facilities from Genuity for
several years with few complaints.  Until recently we had almost 100%
uptime (minus the outage following the WTC attack) and their
NOC/Engineering staff are top notch and very responsive.  I would feel
comfortable using them as a secondary provider, and wouldn't hesitate
for a moment to recommend them as a tertiary transit provider.

Regards,

Anthony