NANOG costs

Randy Neals rneals at gt.ca
Wed Apr 10 22:43:10 UTC 2002

The good news is that the Hotel costs in Richmond Hill are considerably less
than past venues.
And, the exchange rate is currently USD$1 to about CAD$1.60,
And, the beer has more alcohol content.

If your really trying to save money fly to Buffalo on Jet Blue, rent a car,
and drive to Toronto.
It's a 1-2 hr drive and you can visit Niagara Falls.

Sheraton Standard Room Rate:   $149 CDN (approx. $95 USD)
Sheraton Deluxe Jacuzzi Room Rate:   $169 CDN (approx. $107 USD)
Best Western Standard Room Rate:   $109 CDN (approx. $70 USD)

-Randy