[off topic]Re: NANOG costs

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Wed Apr 10 21:08:36 UTC 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:52:58PM -0400, Douglas A. Dever wrote:
> Previously, Jim Mercer (jim at reptiles.org) wrote:
> > minor quibble.
> >
> > on http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0206/index.html, it says:
> > "Richmond Hill, Ontario, CN"
> >
> > i suspect it was meant as "Richmond Hill, Ontario, CA".
>
> Nope, "Ontario, CA" would be Ontario, California to all
> of us in the United States.  (And KONT to all you
> pilots.)  :-)

"Ontario, CA" would be Ontario, Canada.

"Ontario, CA, US" would be Ontario, California.

lest you forget, the ISO did designate "US" for your country, not that it
seems to be used much.

NANOG is North American ...., which includes a couple other countries than
just them Untied States.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]