NANOG costs

Ukyo Kuonji kawaii_iinazuke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:17:16 UTC 2002

>From Nanog web site:

"Waiving the Registration Fee
The NANOG registration fee is waived for:

Speakers

Employees of the hosting organization who are actively involved in meeting
setup

Full-time students in the local hosting city with current ID. The fee for
all other full-time students is $100.

Beer 'n Gear sponsors: up to two vendor engineering staff available to
answer attendee questions about the vendor's products.

NANOG staff "