Qwest Transit

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Tue Apr 9 03:03:28 UTC 2002

Um, wha?

There are providers that will do "one-way" billing (charging less per Mb/s
in one direction than the other), but the majority of usage-based transit
services are sold without regard to which directino the highest traffic
goes.

Now peering, that's a different story. Peering partners, for better or for
worse, will get snippy if in/out traffic ratios are out of whack.

-C