MAE-Phoenix info request

Allan Liska allan at allan.org
Fri Apr 5 16:09:58 UTC 2002

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Donn Lasher wrote:

> I see from the great speadsheet (ep-in-addrs) that there is mention of a
> phoenix NAP. However, I can't find any info anywhere on the web / etc about
> it.
>
> Does it exist, either a MAE or otherwise? What's the physical address? Who
> is there?

According to the New Mexico Internet Exchang, there is/was a Phoenix NAP
sponsored by RTD Systems & Networking (www.rtd.net).  The RTD website, and
the website for the Phoenix NAP mentioned on:

http://www.nmix.net/links.html

Is also not responding, you can try contacting RTD at the number listed in
the whois information:

520.388.9000

Hope this helps...sorry I do not have any additional information.

allan
--
Allan Liska
allan at allan.org