gtld-servers returning multiple A records for a NS?

bmanning at karoshi.com bmanning at karoshi.com
Thu Apr 4 13:28:34 UTC 2002

 yes, I'll get it updated.  it might be worthwhile noting that there is
 ipv6 support in rwhois.  I know several registries have been working on
 this topic for a while and folks ought to see the results of these efforts
 in the next few months.
 it is also true that the v6 root testbed has been around for about 3 years
 and there is some hope that native v6 support will be added to the production
 root system RSN.