Stealth p2p network in Kazaa and Morpheus?....

Anthony D Cennami acennami at netscape.net
Wed Apr 3 15:55:05 UTC 2002

The utilization of your network is something that you should address in
your AUP.  If your clients accepting the license agreement on their
network/peer-to-peer software interferes with the operation of your
facility or bandwidth then perhaps it's time to sit down at the drawing
board again.

You aren't maintaining anybodies distributed server farm.  You're
maintaining the infrastructure that your clients pay you to use, and
they're allowing this application to function in the manner described in
plain english within the license agreement.