srihari varada varada at txc.com
Tue Apr 2 23:53:40 UTC 2002

All:

It was brought to my knowledge that my posting on "Discount on DSL
wholesale pricing"  appeared three times. I apologize for the incident.
However, I would like to bring to your attention that it was induced by
a mail that was returned every time I tried to post. Forwarded is the
content of the Email with the subject Message rejected by mailing list -
null at intraware.com.

I do not know, if this is a software bug at some place or some thing
that is deliberately inducing sort of Denial of Service attacks. If some
one has experienced the same, may be it is worth addressing it.

Regards,

Srihari Varada