Latest version of Panoptis DoS detection S/W is out

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis ckotso at grnet.gr
Mon Apr 1 12:13:23 UTC 2002

Hello all,
   today I released the latest version of Panoptis, a GPL'd software to
detect DoS/DDoS attacks. This release (beta-5) fixes a serious bug which
caused the number of packets and octets to grow huge after a few days of
using the software. I think this should be the last show-stopper in it.
The software is available at:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/panoptis/panoptis-0.1b5.tar.gz

Comments and suggestions are always welcome! I would also like to thank
people that provided feedback and suggestions after the previous (b4)
release.

   Best,
     Costas

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis || ckotso at grnet.gr
Greek Research and Technology Network
Tel: +30 10 7474243 || Fax: +30 10 7474490