What's really going on in Lower Manhattan

Frank Coluccio fcoluccio at dticonsulting.com
Thu Sep 27 14:04:17 UTC 2001

fwiw, our office in the Seaport district was knocked out on 9-11 (both power and
comms). Copper from West Street was severed in the vault, and who knows what all
else in the Class 5.

Con Ed power was restored via street generator units last week.

Yesterday, Verizon call-forwarded all of our regular POTS lines to our cellular
accounts (of assorted vendors) satisfactorily, and we are now at least able to
receive incomings.

-FAC