2-4 gige DWDM

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 26 23:16:29 UTC 2001

Semantically I think that would be coarse wave division... ;)

canary makes an inexpensive (well relativly anyway). 2 port multimode to
single mode gig multiplexer...

http://www.canarycom.com/products/wdmulti/p2.htm

Joel Jaeggli				       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services			     consult at gladstone.uoregon.edu
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.