Zebra users?

Nipper, Arnold arnold at nipper.de
Tue Sep 25 17:30:09 UTC 2001

I'm using zebra since a couple of months mainly for use as route server.
zebra (cvs release) now supports full RS feature like "transparent"
next-hop, AS and MED. It's running on a Fujitsu-Siemens N100 / Solaris8. No
problems with compilation. Bugs are removed within a day or so. Great stuff.

Arnold