Points of Failure (was Re: National infrastructure asset)

Timothy R. McKee trm3 at nuvox.net
Tue Sep 25 00:29:00 UTC 2001

Everyone:
I know it's difficult to refrain from comment, but let's try to remember
that the bad guys read this list too.  While they may not have the knowledge
of critical communication infrastructure points, they can certainly find and
target them if we point them in the right direction.
This pertains not only to our side of the ponds, but to overseas as well.
We all know where the 'soft targets' of our infrastructures are located -
let's keep it to ourselves or, at the very least, within small private
discussion groups where everyone knows everyone and not on the public list.
Tim