Cisco Memory Types

Mike Lewinski mike at rockynet.com
Sat Sep 22 16:41:50 UTC 2001

Eric at Rocky Mountain Ram is very knowledgeable about Cisco's. Recently he
helped me determine that I needed one less kit than I was prepared to buy-
anyone who will sacrifice part of a sale that they know is uneeded clearly
has integrity. Their prices are reasonable and some of the memory they sold
us has been in production for years now. The one time we had a problem they
immediately exchanged it with no hassles.

http://www.ram-it.com/
http://www.ram-it.com/rmr.php3?OEM=CISCO

Note that they do list ESR/GSR on the page above.

Mike