Cisco Memory Types

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Sat Sep 22 15:19:55 UTC 2001

Beware that the info on the Crucial website doesn't always reflect the
"best" ram you can get. I seem to remember that for the NPE400 they list
non parity ram which is not the same as the Cisco ECC ram that is
purchased via the official channels. If you know the exact specs for
each router and what ram it can support then you can just get OEM ECC
ram at a fraction of the Cisco cost.

Thomas