(fwd) [Oz-ISP] USG takes control of xpnder off PAS-2

Tim Devries tim.devries at inquent.com
Sat Sep 22 05:17:38 UTC 2001

I would think only those satellites of US origin could be in a position to
deny non-refundable SLA time which can occur whenever they dictate.   If
they provide the initial investment into space can't they write whatever
they choose into the contract?  Even if it exceeds international boundaries?
After all,  the satellite is in international air space; isn't it?