UPDATE: My DB of Nimda infected Hosts

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at Alameda.net
Fri Sep 21 10:59:54 UTC 2001

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 06:46:50PM -0700, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 01:16:59PM -0700, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am doing a major rewrite of the scrips and going to do a reorg
> > of the DB between 3pm and 5pm PDT. This reorg will allow easier
> > searching and viewing. Also with that I should be able to get
> > easier statistics. With the new scripts the password for submitter
> > will be used to modify or delete entries.
>
> The conversion of the data itself into the new format is finished.
> Unfortunatly I am still working on the scripts. Searching partly
> works (primary the single line per IP without the extra log entries/time
> stamps). Adding via the addsingle.php works, mass adds via add.php is
> not done yet.
>
> I am going to Bay Lisa right now, will work on this more when I get
> home in a few hours.

The search.php has been fixed to work for displaying additional
entries if an IP has been submitted more then once. Its 4am and
I need some sleep. Later today I will add:

Search.php to use pages in sizes of like 50 table entries per page
Add.php for mass submission (like the old add)
Modify.php to modify entries (like adding, changing comments)
Delete.php to delete entries (like when someone fixed their host)

--
Regards, Ulf.