DS3 encapsulated in OC3c?

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Fri Sep 21 08:33:37 UTC 2001

I was going to suggest UTI but I don't think it supports DS-3 serial
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120limit/120s/120s18/uti_gsr.htm maybe worth speaking to cisco to see
if they have done anything with DS3 ports. as they support T1, Ethernet and
OC3.

Xylan used to do a pizza box switch that did DS-3 Circuit emulation
over ATM.

Regards,
Neil.