how are backups implemented?

Shiva zhiva at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 21 04:58:27 UTC 2001

This would be seen when an enterprise (with ASY) is multihomed to to
ISPs and with smaller blocks out ISPs (Say A and B) blocks and do
conditional advertisement...  such that when link to A goes down the
smaller block from A is advertised out via B. Maybe 4hours is the ckt
restore interval...  Does this fit what you are seeing?

-shiva