Checking visitors entering your facility

Leigh Anne Chisholm lachisho at tnc.com
Thu Sep 20 22:43:43 UTC 2001

I can't say that when I arranged telco services, that I was ever in a
position to note the vehicle that the tech(s) came in.  I don't know that
I'd be too concerned about the vehicles missing but Sean does raise a good
point.  During this "hot" period of terrorist activity, are you watching all
the strangers that come into your organization?  I know I've had people walk
into one of my remote offices saying that it was time for the printers to
get their periodic cleaning--and the staff just let them.  They had complete
unescorted access to the facilities.  It's just not something that's
commonly thought of on a day to day basis, but should be now.

  -- Leigh Anne