Our Qwest Testimonial: qwestoutage.com

Jason Slagle raistlin at tacorp.net
Wed Sep 19 02:39:39 UTC 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, mike harrison wrote:

> 1 Great Exception.. our local KMC Telecom did a complex
> install (Fiber/DDM2000.. etc) for both multiple ISP PRI's,
> some PtP T1's and direct 800# access (T's direct from Qwest). Every bill
> since the first one has been 100% correct. We reward them by paying their
> bills first every month.
>
> Our other LEC's and upstreams... well.... horror stories abound.
> and KMC's local team (I dunno about elsewhere) is incredible.

I would have to concur.

We have had long term billing issues with Qwest, MCI Worldcom, and most
recently Ameritech's DSL group.  They just seem unable to fix bills, and
duck it by shuffling the case around so you constantly talk to someone
new.  Our Worldcom folder is 3 inches thick with correspondence to various
people there in an attempt to get it fixed.

KMC has been superb in the billing department, and I must say that after a
few initial roadbumps, and some UNE issues, the service has been
excellent.

Jason

--
Jason Slagle - CCNP - CCDP
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio