Worm probes

k claffy kc at ipn.caida.org
Tue Sep 18 17:27:35 UTC 2001

well good grief unfortunately code red is using all
our disk space at the moment. (how inconsiderate of
the perpetators)

if anyone is in position to donate/lend a 7-10TB RAID
to caida to capture better (more) data for these things,
plz let me know.    (hey, tax writeoff or just lend us
inventory you can't get rid of this quarter anyway)

given what this code-rainbow stuff is doing to people's
apache logs as well, i have to wonder if the
worm authors are trading in options on EMC, etc.

yeesh pathetic new [technology + same] world
in so many ways