Worm probes

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Tue Sep 18 15:05:35 UTC 2001

ugh...this is way more impact...a 128k ISDN customer running an NT/Win2k
box is at 100% BW, and my 2x T1's are at about 2x normal traffic for this
time of day, although still well short of capacity...apache server
processor load is WAY up just from the requests, and the logs are growing
like mad.

up at 3.am							    http://3.am