Correction: 25 broadway and Abovenet equipment

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Mon Sep 17 03:04:38 UTC 2001

What is interesting to note is the varying degrees of successfulness
people are having in getting below Canal St.

I've talked to many who couldn't even walk down there; however, on Friday,
myself and a collegue, in a marked chevy suburban with commercial plates
and a blinking amber light were simply flagged through the barricades; we
drove all the way down mulberry and parked on whitehall st., about one
block south of the 'bull' (where broadway and whitehall split, which is
essentially where 25 bway is). We were then escorted by two armed national
guardsmen to the building, which is only about 4 blocks from 'ground
zero'.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --